ENERGY BRAIN CONFIGURATOR
Software dedicated only to the configuration of remote instruments and RS485 networks. Instruments’ advanced functions programming. Suitable for all the Electrex instruments and devices with RS485 com. port. Duplication permitted. Released for W00(SP4), XP, Vista,7.
Energy Brain is the software for the management and analysis of the electrical energy consumption or other types of energy (gas, water, steam,etc.)
or environmental and state/process parameters (luminosity, temperature, humidity, calories, pressure, etc.).
Energy consumption management, divided by tariffs for:
- Remote node controlling by scheduled connections/downloads.
- Active Energy, Reactive Energy, Apparent Power and Power Factor monitoring.
- Daily consumptions, divided by hours, summary.
- Monthly consumptions, divided by hours, summary.
- Power peaks, divided by hours, summary.
- Load profile charts, 15 minutes basis.
- Consumption profiles, hourly basis.
- Charts and tabular data print option.
- Export chart as file option.
- Chart customization in order to display further measures (e.g. solar irradiation , temperature, humidity, etc.).
- Electricity virtual and pulse channels, gas virtual and pulse channels.
- Single and multiple instrument measurements one page displaying
- CSV file exporting and load surveys for the instruments where available (e.g. X3M H).
- Formula editor for data elaboration (e.g. energy costs, cost centers for each department / unit produced, monthly power factor average, etc.).
- Calendar and tariffs editor for customizations (e.g. 3 tariffs, day / night, division by shifts, etc.).
- Events log and quality of energy data displaying (max peaks, interruptions and micro interruptions) registered from the X3M family of instruments.
- Instrument's network configuration, respective configuration report and network test.